Legend Gas Fires
At Wolverhampton Fireplaces and Stoves Ltd we are proud to sell and work alongside Legend Gas Fires. Based in Blackburn they share the same "Ethos" as us. A Family Business Since 1996 there products, Choice, Quality and Range is second to none,
Legend Fires was established in 1996 and have become one of the leading names in the development and manufacture of living flame gas appliances. Awarded ‘Manufacturer of the Year’ in 2004 and 2005, Legend has an unrivalled manufacturing and service reputation in the gas appliance industry. With a vast selection of control, frame and fuel options are available and are featured in the Legend Fires range of products one of the most versatile on the market today. We strongly believe our responsibility to our product does not end once it has left our factory. At Legend, we pride ourselves on our after sales and customer support, we firmly believe that this support, is the best in the industry. If you have any technical enquiries with regard to any of our products and services, please feel free to call our sales team, who will be willing and able to answer your questions.
- Suitable for installation into a standard milner fire back or can be housed in a Legend hot box for a more efficient use of the generated heat. Fuel Types: Class..
- Available in a number of finishes and compatible with all pre-cast flue systems, the spirit Superslim fire has a depth of only 90mm. However when fitted with a modular coal..
- The Spirit was designed to operate on class 1, class 2 and certain pre-cast flues and therefore is shallower than the Vantage. However the Spirit still retains it’s deep red..
- The Sintra’s unique compact design is perfectly suited to the smaller size room and the uncomplicated styling. The modular coal fuel bed means there is no requirement for a traditional..
- With a stylish two-tone grey, landscape design the new Mirage represents the ultimate in elegantly understated hole in the wall style. Neat lines and discreet controls ensure a minimal exterior..
- The Aura Landscape represents a further development towards the ultimate in the modern hole in the wall styling. Again, featuring remote control and a unique pebble and driftwood fuel bed...
- The Aura Prestige exudes an air of sophisticated chic. With remote control operation for ease of use and a powder coated fabrication to ensure there are no hairline cracks or..
- Evora Has been developed to provide superb energy efficiency with stylish looks and is available as a free standing or hole in the wall unit. With an energy efficiency classifi..
- Virage has been developed to provide superb energy efficiency with stylish looks and is available as a free standing or hole in the wall unit. With a heat output of..
- The tried and tested Vantage fire from Legend has become a true classic. With a heat output of 4.6kw and an efficiency of 67% Virage is not to be confused..
- The Vantage Hole In The Wall takes the contemporary theme to the next level. The tried and tested Vantage burner is the mainstay of this Legend range and has a..